- Registration is available to all Early Learning and Care professionals and Early Childhood students in the City of Toronto.
- It is your responsibility to contact CWT Training Coordinator in case you have not received your session confirmation upon the registration.
- Registration is on a first come first serve basis and payment must be received 3 days prior to the session in order to secure a space in any workshop.
- Space in individual workshops is limited to certain number of staff based on the room capacity. If space allows us to permit more, we would certainly be happy to do so!
Registration information for students:
- To check for available space in any workshop you can go online and check availability under professional learning section.
- If there is space, you can choose to register online. Please have your credit card ready to make a payment.
- Space in individual workshops may be limited to 3 students per session. If space allows us to permit more, we would certainly be happy to do so!
- There is a reduced fee for full time students in some of the sessions offered through CWT. The reduced fee will be calculated upon the online payment submission.
- Students may register only in workshops for Registered Early Childhood Educators. Site Visits are not available to students
- Options for payment include Visa, MasterCard and business or certified cheque.
- Personal cheques will not be accepted, declined VISA & MASTERCARD payments are subject to a service fee.
- Payment must be received at least 3 days prior to the session date. (Please note, payments at the workshops won’t be accepted)
- Please note that registration for any workshop is non-refundable.
- If you are not able to attend for the session you registered, you may ask your colleague to come instead.
- If a session is cancelled by CWT, a credit or refund will be given.