To create a comprehensive professional learning system, that will evolve and build capacity in our early learning and care community to meet the changing needs of all children and families that require extra support. This will be achieved through ongoing collaboration with community stakeholders, both internally and externally. All changes in current practices will be reflected which will benefit children, families and early learning and care professionals.
- To ensure access to training for all Early Learning and Care professionals.
- To identify the specific training priorities of Early Learning and Care professionals.
- To offer sustainable training.
- To address barriers that may impact programs and individuals in ongoing participation in professional learning activities.
- To identify and refer systemic barriers that are beyond the scope of the training team to Toronto Children’s Every Child Belongs Unit for discussion and resolution.
- To maintain an ongoing commitment to continuously develop strategies concerning professional learning that is rooted in evidenced-based research.