City Wide Training Planning Committee
The training team is comprised of early childhood professionals providing service to children and families in the City of Toronto and is led by a City Wide Training Coordinator. Membership on the training team is a two year term.
Our committee members are responsible for:
- Actively participating in the investigation, planning, development, implementation and evaluation of professional learning.
- Working in collaboration with agencies across the City of Toronto.
- Following through on responsibilities and commitments to the training team.
- Utilizing the Every Child Belongs cluster groups to support the training initiative.
- Attending planning meetings
- Reviewing Terms of Reference as deemed necessary.